What's new

I got out for a dig.

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
My friend Dave and I did well.It was shallow diggin but it paid off.

Daves point.
P1030932.jpg

P1030933.jpg

P1030934.jpg


Sweet scraper was my find for the day!
P1030944.jpg

P1030945.jpg

P1030946.jpg


Used flake tool
P1030947.jpg

P1030948.jpg


A nice lil base I dug.
P1030951.jpg

P1030952.jpg


All cleaned up..
P1030953.jpg

P1030954.jpg

P1030955.jpg

P1030962.jpg

P1030961.jpg

P1030960.jpg


Broken Mano..
P1030957.jpg

P1030958.jpg

P1030959.jpg


Finds of the day..
P1030956.jpg
 
Upvote 0
nice frank
that blade looks a lot like KRF
what kind of flint is it?
those scrapers you find are huge compared to the small ones up in the dakotas
good luck to you and Dave
steve
 
It's good ole Texas Rootbeer....Yep larger but very much the same in form.
 
Great finds!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom