What's new

I got out sunday!

jeff741972

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
508
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
And found 3 inches of ice under an inch of mud :( This weekend when I get home I will post a picture of what I did find though :wink: I think its pretty good ;D
 
Sorry, I left for work, its an 1845 large cent and a 1936 merc. Im trying to clean up the LC now for a decent picture, its pretty corroded, but the date is visible.
 
Finally got around to getting a picture I went back to this place saturday morning and found junk, The soil wasnt too bad, its getting better the ice was only 2 inches on saturday ;D

355800193.jpg
 
Nice finds...especially given the hunting conditions.

As soon as this next wave of snow passes....5+ inches last night....grrrr. Not looking good for the 10 day forecast either.

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom