kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Well I'm getting an Excal II from someone on Maui from CL,got it for $825.00,says in excellent condition,I pray it is
should get it by this weekend,
now I have to order a straight shaft and Gray Goose
Did a little hunting on Saturday,started from Hilton Hotel all the way up to Royal Hawaiian..
I got to meet another forum buddy,KENNE-BILL very nice guy,
we chatted for a little talking about his Excal and our treasures.I really enjoy meeting forum buddies.I only found few coins and a piece of a broken toe ring.Then I met my husband and his sons at Dukes,had a glass of wine and my Favorite HULA PIE
that's pictured made of oreo cookie crust,ice cream,chocolate syrup and of course Mac Nuts
the first picture is at Kailama Beach in Kailua and the other picture was taken on Saturday,@ Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki,HH
should get it by this weekend,
now I have to order a straight shaft and Gray Goose Did a little hunting on Saturday,started from Hilton Hotel all the way up to Royal Hawaiian..
I got to meet another forum buddy,KENNE-BILL very nice guy,
that's pictured made of oreo cookie crust,ice cream,chocolate syrup and of course Mac Nutsthe first picture is at Kailama Beach in Kailua and the other picture was taken on Saturday,@ Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki,HH
Attachments
Upvote
0
(Dang, that looks good!) Congrats on the new machine. I think you'll really like it once you get familiar with it. 







