What's new

I GOT TO LOVE MY WIFE LOL

MDING TOM

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well first off my wife works as a manager at Arby's and she was the one who got me my first n only ike (1974). well i was going to get coins today then realize its sunday n the banks r close. so i ask her to pick me up some coins since i been having withdraws lol haven't had the money to crh. well she got me $4 (400) in pennies, $6 (120) nickels, and $10 (100) in dimes.

first was the pennies nothing nearly all was 2007 :(

second was nickels just a 47s for my books

last was the dimes and my luckest :) i got a 1963d Rosie my first silver dime.

so she made up for the pennies n nickels lol well good luck n happy hunting
 
Upvote 0
I know what you mean. I did not CRH at all this weekend. And Im iching to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom