What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION I Gotta Class Ring!..... And Now its Returned.

Re: I Gotta Class Ring!..... And Now it's Returned.

Very nice Nana ! You did the right thing and I know it felt great!!
 
Have you found the owner to the ring? Just by chance I stumbled upon your find and my ring when turns a certain way says the same letters in the exact same place. I didn't notice a year on the ring. Please contact me and I may be able to help find the owner if not already found.
 
Have you found the owner to the ring? Just by chance I stumbled upon your find and my ring when turns a certain way says the same letters in the exact same place. I didn't notice a year on the ring. Please contact me and I may be able to help find the owner if not already found.
She found and returned the ring to the owner. There's a reply with picture and details on page 3 of this thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom