What's new

I guess Im on Santas "Nice List"...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'm on Santa's "Nice List"...

I had the family thing yesterday so this morning I went through my 2 dime boxes.
I found 2 dimes in each box. Also I foud a non-silver 1/2 Frank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1997.webp
    IMG_1997.webp
    33 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
Re: I guess I'm on Santa's "Nice List"...

nice job TF, keep hitting them dimes!
 
Re: I guess I'm on Santa's "Nice List"...

The dime king hits riches once again!

~Dave
 
Re: I guess I'm on Santa's "Nice List"...

Congrats! :thumbsup: I may have to give dimes a try! :D
 
Re: I guess I'm on Santa's "Nice List"...

looks like the dimes were making thier way around this Xmas....congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom