What's new

I guess the marker ran out of ink...

Hydrantman

Full Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Earth
Marking coins is one thing but engraving Jesus Loves on a coin???? Gimme a break! What's next... John 3:16? Why not sports scores or headlines. Hell you could put the headlines on the Heads side and the tail end of the story on the Tails side.
 

Attachments

  • Jesus Loves.webp
    Jesus Loves.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 297
Upvote 0
Have you seen the Jim's coins engraving? I have ran across several of those myself.
 
Here's one for you.

Hey Hydrantman, here's a half I found with 2 FD badges set into the front of the coin. Now this is a good lookin' coin. Jim
 

Attachments

  • Jumbo%20half%20Dollar.gif
    Jumbo%20half%20Dollar.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 276
Re: Here's one for you.

coolpix9 said:
Hey Hydrantman, here's a half I found with 2 FD badges set into the front of the coin. Now this is a good lookin' coin. Jim

Haven't seen any of those yet. That is cool although I'm not sure I'd want to find one on a 90%er.
 
A little photoshop phun on that FD half, Jim?? ;D
 
Immy said:
A little photoshop phun on that FD half, Jim?? ;D

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. It also looks a little more like a fabric coin then a metal one.
 
Sorry about the poking fun. I wouldn't be surprised to see almost anything stamped into a coin. My way didn't trash a nice 90% silver half. Keep em coming hydrantman. Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom