Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0

that won't be fun 
Silver Searcher said:![]()
Now I am going to have to go through my lead bucketthat won't be fun
SS

romeo-1 said:The first seal I posted (1st two pics) I've actually found 7 of those in the same relative area. The last seal pictured is the oldie...early French.
TheDane said:Large and very old lead cloth seal, still with cloth between the layers.
German or Dutch.
It seems like you and IH find them every trip. It is interesting how Colonial PA and the Colonial Island are much different in terms of recovered artifacts.KylePA said:I don't ever recall digging a bale seal.It seems like you and IH find them every trip. It is interesting how Colonial PA and the Colonial Island are much different in terms of recovered artifacts.
Don in SJ said:I don't find many either, guess you have to be hunting more farm areas and not isolated wooded homesites. But here is a photo of most of mine in my meager collection. Probably only one or two is a bale seal, never gave them too much thought. :P
Don
Same here. 