What's new

I had a ball today!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
[h=5]I had a ball this morning. I had some visitors on my hunt. 3 manatees came by to check me out. The two smaller ones didn't hang around but checked me out and then went on their way but "Big Boy" stayed with me for almost the whole 3 hours I hunted. It was great! Well... except he didn't want me to hunt. He wanted his belly gently scratched. This time I did get a few good photos. Big Boy has a certain pattern of scars on his back from boat propellers and that is how I recognize him. He is so friendly and I just love him. I do worry about him though because other people are not real nice to manatees. OK OK I know you want to hear about what I found. Not a whole lot today. I just had too much "help" but I did manage one large silver mans band (not cleaned up yet), one small gold hoop earring and one junk "diamond" stud plus a few coins. It wasn't WHAT I found that made it such a good day it was the company I had. I had a ball![/h]
 

Attachments

  • Ring 070513 925.webp
    Ring 070513 925.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 305
  • P7040014t.webp
    P7040014t.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 163
  • P7040019.webp
    P7040019.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 142
  • P7040047.webp
    P7040047.webp
    9 KB · Views: 137
  • P7040050.webp
    P7040050.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
outstanding.gif
That is so cool mumszie. Thanks for sharing...
 
I can appreciate your excitement! They are a sight. Nice finds also. :occasion14:
 
I would love to hunt there those critters look so nice. hh an gl -Joe
 
That's a fine looking silver band. I'm sure it will clean up beautifully. Your buddy is pretty cool too.
 
And people wonder why I love being at the beach so much. I've probably missed more good tones simply because I was too busy appreciating all the kool sights going on around me. The hunt you just experienced is what makes it all worth being there for me. AWESOMER experience! :thumbsup:
 
looks like so much fun and you found tickets to boot sounds like a great day!
 
Congrats on the gold and silver.
 
Manatees are beautiful and gentle creatures. I enjoy watching them come by. Glad you had a good day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom