What's new

I had a great day

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a 1943 walking 50 cent piece and 1941 quarter and a 1936 quarter all in the same hole and there was another signal that I dug for I went down about 2 feet still have not located at I will go back for it all three silver coins came out of the same hole
 
There is the coins
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140520_181008.webp
    ForumRunner_20140520_181008.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 97
Sweet sil bud! Sounds like you hit a nice little hole and it may still not be done giving. Congrats!
 
Hi Dusty; Let us know what the last find turns out to be ok. The suspense will kill us ok. PEACE:RONB
 
I will let you know when I go back there its the same location where I been finding the wheat pennies I had one of those short shovels today I may have actually gone down 3 feet I found one nail in the hole also every time I thought I found everything in the hole I'd run my metal detector over the whole and I would hear another signal. Oh by the way those great ghost phones work great I was able to hear each and every individual sound of the coins
 
You say you had a great day and I can only agree and say congrats.
 
I am re posting the pictures because I realize that the pictures I put up or not clear
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140521_131102.webp
    ForumRunner_20140521_131102.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ForumRunner_20140521_131112.webp
    ForumRunner_20140521_131112.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 100
Awesome silver mini cache! I hope there's a lot more there for ya!
 
Love those Walker halves, great find. I would have been doing a dance.
 
Very nice I love walking liberties there one of my favorites well done.
 
:icon_thumleft: Congrats to you.Those are awesome finds.Hope you find more in that area.HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom