General_Me
Greenie
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2016
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
12


I'm thinking its maybe full of shrapnel and black powder, I'm fine with taking the odd risk, no one else is about downstairs and lets face it black powder is not the most volatile material, my thoughts are the risk is minimal, I will add I'm from the UK, we are quite mad here you know, also the reason I'm searching online and on this site is to try and find out more about it, if i spot anything that looks like a percussion fuse I will quickly change my attitude and thankyou for your concern, I better not mention that at one point I dropped it on the concrete patio, I bravely stuck my foot out to give it a rather painful but soft landing![]()

cant find anything that looks like an American style borman fuse which makes me feel and hope its not a percussion or timed detonator.

I'm thinking its maybe full of shrapnel and black powder, I'm fine with taking the odd risk, no one else is about downstairs and lets face it black powder is not the most volatile material, my thoughts are the risk is minimal, I will add I'm from the UK, we are quite mad here you know, also the reason I'm searching online and on this site is to try and find out more about it, if i spot anything that looks like a percussion fuse I will quickly change my attitude and thankyou for your concern, I better not mention that at one point I dropped it on the concrete patio, I bravely stuck my foot out to give it a rather painful but soft landing![]()