What's new

i have lost my mind

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this in the slow lane on a freeway. doggin cars i grabbed it and ran :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • Picture.webp
    Picture.webp
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,127
"i have lost my mind"

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:


Great score on the orchard ladder. :headbang:
 
DigginThePast said:
"i have lost my mind"

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:


Great score on the orchard ladder. :headbang:
:thumbsup:
 
I would dodge traffic for that too. :thumbsup:

Fossis............
 
The day after Thanksgiving, I saw a commercial airless painter with hoses, pot and gun on the shoulder of the exit ramp. No one was stopping so I made a right and a right and it was gone.
 
I made 3 rights in attempt to get big tool box on city st's- somebody loadin it by the time I got there. Hope it was the guy that lost it
 
fossis said:
I would dodge traffic for that too. :thumbsup:

Fossis............
:)
 
kenley said:
The day after Thanksgiving, I saw a commercial airless painter with hoses, pot and gun on the shoulder of the exit ramp. No one was stopping so I made a right and a right and it was gone.
i would have
 
uglymailman said:
I made 3 rights in attempt to get big tool box on city st's- somebody loadin it by the time I got there. Hope it was the guy that lost it
tool box, probably the guy that lost it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom