What's new

I have seen it before, but cant figure out what it is?

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
443
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen it before, but can't figure out what it is?

Any ideas? I don't have much information on it, the photos do enough I think. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • whatsit1.webp
    whatsit1.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 446
  • whatsit2.webp
    whatsit2.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 453
  • whatsit3.webp
    whatsit3.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 441
Re: I have seen it before, but can't figure out what it is?

looks to be a slide from a door lock (hillbilly deadbolt)
 
Upvote 0
Re: I have seen it before, but can't figure out what it is?

just-geese said:
Slide out of a dog leash snap

Agreed :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • brass swivel hook.webp
    brass swivel hook.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
Re: I have seen it before, but can't figure out what it is?

Yep, I knew I recognized it, just couldn't figure it out.

Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I have seen it before, but can't figure out what it is?

ooops! :-[ i knew i had also seen it before :-[
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom