What's new

I hope it is a new trend, Lucky 13, WOO HOO

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I got more 90's than 40's out of my box. 6 - 1964, 1- 1945 Walker and 6 40%ers. Lucky 13, WOO HOO.
 
Upvote 0
July has been a good month for that! I have discovered more 90% compared to 40% in several of my boxes. I'm liking the trend too!
 
Gotta love it when you pull more 90% than 40%'ers. Let's hope that 'Lucky 13' trend continues. Well done!

I haven't had that happen much.....only time was when there was one 1964 in the box......solo silver....ha!
 
It started to feel like old times. One roll had 2-90's and a 40, another had 2- 40's. Only 2- 40's on the top half, everything else was on the bottom row.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom