What's new

I hope my NEW DEUS 2 can handle the PRESSURE !!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went yesterday to talk and look and a new area to me. It seems in 1817 This cemetery was started on this hill. I am not going to do the cemetery but there is 5 1/2 acres of mowed grass around the outside of the cemetery on this HILL. I am not going to do the inside of the cemetery but just ALL around the outside.seems like in 1866 they put up the stone walls around the outside. The owners and past owners familys have owned it since 1880. They told me NO ONE has ever been allowed to detect it. If you can tell i am VERY EXCITED !!!!! here is a picture i took of the outside of it yesterday., THIS IS ALL on private PROPERTY !! I told the owner I would give them all i found. I have enough stujff already. I just ENJOY HISTORY !!


Cemetery2.JPG
 

Attachments

  • Cemetery1.webp
    Cemetery1.webp
    502.6 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Buddy
 
Hopefully they will see your enthusiasm and allow you to keep a few items... best of luck ... :thumbsup:
 
Hopefully they will see your enthusiasm and allow you to keep a few items... best of luck ... :thumbsup:
Hopefully they will see your enthusiasm and allow you to keep a few items... best of luck ... :thumbsup:
Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. My life is nearing it's end . I have gave away so much. I just hope people that see the history they enjoy it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom