What's new

I hve to say

tattooedmomma

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
486
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
THe treasure net iPhone app is the absolute best!!!!!!
 
Yeah, I can see by all you were able to add to this post like the great story and pictures :laughing7:
 
I don't have a cell phone. you have to have one for an app right? I don't even know what an IPhone app is :laughing9:
 
There are times I wished I didnt have one, I have 2 cells that I carry, my work cell and my personal cell......
 
hubby has his cell attached to his body. me, he forces a phone on me and I let it lapse. they suck lol
 
I have a cell phone for emergencies only, or while I'm away from home for extended periods of time. Otherwise I don't even turn it on.
 
I have been on treasurenet for years!! I can now view the forum on my phone as an app. Take pictures and post them right on here :) its great!!!
 
I'm not saying it's a bad app. I'm just saying is anything you find that important that you must start a thread, and post a picture in real time :dontknow: I think I could wait until I got home :tongue3:
 
I'm with bigscoop. I have a phone in my car's center divider for emergencies or long trips. It is only on when I need it. I don't even know my own phone number.
 
yeah, remembering your number is a hassle. It's not likely that you're going to call yourself anyway :laughing7:
 
yeah, remembering your number is a hassle. It's not likely that you're going to call yourself anyway :laughing7:
Same here . . . It's the only phone number I never call. Good thing I got it on my business card, otherwise my clients could never call me cause I couldn't give em the number.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom