D Diablo Arena Greenie Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 15 Reaction score 58 Golden Thread 0 Location Paraiso Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2016 #1 I fine quarter dollars in feld were there wus conserts. I fine 10 and 3 dimes and 2 pennys. 10 peoples in the grup. A war wus there long time ego to. Attachments image.webp 43.6 KB · Views: 112 Upvote 12
I fine quarter dollars in feld were there wus conserts. I fine 10 and 3 dimes and 2 pennys. 10 peoples in the grup. A war wus there long time ego to.
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Oct 4, 2016 #2 Excellent! Welcome to Tnet
kcm Gold Member Joined Feb 29, 2016 Messages 5,867 Reaction score 7,093 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: Other Oct 4, 2016 #3 Welcome to Tnet! That's something I don't think I've ever seen mentioned here - about detecting on concert sights. What a great idea!!
Welcome to Tnet! That's something I don't think I've ever seen mentioned here - about detecting on concert sights. What a great idea!!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 4, 2016 #4 Welcome to the forum and congrats on your finds