traderoftreasures
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2009
- Messages
- 2,211
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- central, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- white's spectrum VX3

bigcypresshunter said:I tried a patent search from your last post but couldnt match it. There are many different clips. Looks similar to the second one top left.
I know. I found this from your old TN posting. I hope its OK. I have your name on the bottom of the pic. "suspender clips buckleboy."BuckleBoy said:It is not an exact match to any in the photo you posted, Big Cy. I know because--I dug them all!
bigcypresshunter said:I know. I found this from your old TN posting. I hope its OK. I have your name on the bottom of the pic. "suspender clips buckleboy."BuckleBoy said:It is not an exact match to any in the photo you posted, Big Cy. I know because--I dug them all!
Anything I've posted here can be used to help ID something. Don't hesitate to use it.