I just got a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101... It was a gift. Will it be fun?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I started out with a Bounty Hunter and loved it. Just learn it well. You will notice right away that finding deep signals with a BH is awesome. Learn the tones and it will save you alot of trash digging.Iron is a deep grunty sound....silver and gold higher pitch....indian heads are higher tone also ,but shows up as iron on mine...listen to the sounds.... The discriminator on it is really nice, but unless you are in a real trashy area,leave it on all metal...you hit more signals and is a good way to really learn the machine. When I used mine, I would go all metal,then when I got a signal, I would turn it up and see if I still had a signal on silver ...if so ....dig dig dig...
Good Luck and we look forward to seeing more of your posts and finds!

OP
OP
M

ma_treasure

Tenderfoot
Dec 26, 2006
That is a wonderfully encouraging post. Thank you! I'm starting in my yard this weekend, a 100-year old lot. :)

bruizr

Feb 4, 2006
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, 'big bud' by bounty hunter, aqua vision
I have found silver and i have found gold.
-more than a few buckets of trash untold.
We think what we seek is in the ground
but where our treasure is,
there will our heart be found.
For if you count blessings of freedom & health,
good friends and fond memories,
you'll have real wealth.

oh,sorry.didin't mean to get all mushy. just put that in your pull tab collection. get out there and enjoy the adventure.do your research ,get permission, have a good time and remember- you won't find treasure without digging trash. just keep on diggin'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread