is it true about the gas

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
All buried silver and gold in Wisconsin gives off a blue hazy gas glow....What? You never have seen it? .....Hmmmm....That settles it...No buried treasure in Wisconsin!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
The "Bad Gas" refferred to, could be from the enclosed cave/tunnel itself!
I know of several incidences where people have died >:( from poison gases in caves, mines, etc.!
And! These were open! Not Sealed!
Last incidence I heard of, was in Carlsbad, NM area.
Two teenagers died climbing into a shaft/cave! :-\
About two yrs ago ?
Ever hear of the old time miners carrying Live Canarys into the mines with them? ::)
Especially, coal or "wet" mines !

T

TreasureTales

My house has some "treasures" in it AND my house is filled with gas...but the two are not related. Flatulance doesn't come from gold or silver. ;D :(

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup got some gas right now ;D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI: while I do not go utof my way to look at fires I do occaisionaly check one out as a confidence building manuever. l definitely know of two that I lost because I didn't act soon enough due to lack of faith. Others did act and foud both of them. Below is one that I dtd follow up and found with a detector..

Please don't remark upon the quality of the photo, since artistic ability doesn't enter into the point in question.

Basic data: a local took me to where he had seen a fire over the years.

A short search with the old Gardner turned up several rotting sacks of various denomination Mexican coins, most 8 Reales.

They were from a mule train that had been assualted in the early 1800's.

This is my share, mostly 8 Reales. It kept beans in the pot for a while.

p.s. I doubt that we can have a repeatable performance for peer review, they have been spent. so sorry.

Till Eulenspeigle - Don Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt iwndmills )

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• Part ofa 7 mule train that was assaulted in the early 1800\'s©.jpg
    Part ofa 7 mule train that was assaulted in the early 1800\'s©.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,752

Daisy

Apr 16, 2006
Ontario, Canada
TT huh? ??? Hey does this qualify for a pancake bunny? :-\

skiii mann - In regards to the poisonous treasure, I agree with the others it is not the treasure that emits gas. Think of all the egyptologists that have died after opening crypts. They thought it was a curse before they discovered it was noxious gases (or virus) trapped in the sealed chamber.

It also depends where the treasure is located... In Ontario, we have the Scarabaeus sacer . It's a beetle that feeds off of silver and gold ore deposits. It emits a toxic gas that will put you in a coma. Beware the stinky ore beetle! Stay out of Ontario! ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF your in an area where Coal Exists, You may have to
contend with Coal Gas.

Oderless, & Invisible, Explosive & Very Deadly.

there is also "Black Damp" air deprived of Oxygen.
can be detected with a lamp, but set off coal gas.

You can always take a small bird in a cage like the miners
used to. or small dog with.

of course if the bird Dies, it may be too late.

Dogs would run ahead, so may work better.

Gold dosn't give off anything I'm aware of,
except the "Feaver"

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in south Louisiana where people have reported seeing "swamp gas" in the swampy area along the gulf coast. Is it possible that gases from a cache of gold/silver surface through silt and water? I am new to this forum and after reading this post it struck my curiousity.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lejeuene said:
I live in south Louisiana where people have reported seeing "swamp gas" in the swampy area along the gulf coast. Is it possible that gases from a cache of gold/silver surface through silt and water? I am new to this forum and after reading this post it struck my curiousity.

anything in this world is Possible.

But I still Have My reservations on this one.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI I have been up all night,so I will answer this in more detail a little later. But it exists basically in the South West and Mexico, primarily in heavy adobe soil under arid conditions.. As a result of past observations and experiences, plus talking to newly rich Mexcans, I will say, yes it does exist, but many things besides buried treasures can cause it.And finally,YES, I have seen it once.

A) Buried metal of all kinds.

B) Organic matter, especially the leaf cutter ant mounds.

C) Mineral veins, in fact I know-of 3 mines that were found this way.

I suggest that you go to my above post and picture and read it again, this was found by a fire. First the general location was established by a fire the the Gardner to pinpoint it. The fire / luminous gas originated 23 ft away.

Tropical Tramp

p.s. That skinny teenager was destined to be my wife after I fattened her up heheh.

Attachments

• La Bert  my Tigre©.jpg
    La Bert my Tigre©.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2,423

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gord,

Thanks for that information. It was a long shot but thought I would ask. That was an interesting article I must say. I have seen this "swamp gas" myself on a couple of occasions in the distance but figured since si=outh Louisiana is rich in oil & gas I figured it was pockets escaping to the surface. Thanks again.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR They don't is there really is not a gas treasure gives off
[It is a myth, same as KGC treasure, Jesuit treasure and other treasures nobody seems to have ever found ;)

WANNA bet? see above post #7 of one treasure that was orig found by a simple non-existent "fire". As for Jesut treasures and lost mines, shall we go into that also?

I have found and own the mythical lost Jesuit mnes of Tayopa.

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• Jesuit Gold.jpg
    Jesuit Gold.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,402
  • CAVE MAP AT TAYOPA©.jpg
    CAVE MAP AT TAYOPA©.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,503
M

Mike(Mont)

I know a guy who got serious lung damage from breathing some kind of gas in a cave. I guess it doesn't matter where it came from. I've read that whatever is in acid rain can react with gold. Maybe it's a good idea to ventilate the cave (if that's even possible, no guarantees you get it all or leave some pockets) before entering with a good fresh air supply. Maybe something like an underwater hooka system would work, I don't know.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bats can cause Lung Problems in caves also.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hystoplasmosis

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI, essentially do Elephants exist? No, I have never heard of, or seen one in the Arctic circle, therefor they are strictly a myth, similar to KGC and lost Jesuit Treasures..

SWR do you have personal knowledge that it does not? If so what is your actual reference and personal research data or experience proving it one way or the other, or are you just being negative as usual on anything that you haven't experienced or do not understand?

Do your reseach in the local where it is more prevalent, Florida is definitely "not" the place to find this occurrence.

In the past I have offered to show you some of these non-existant luminous gases (fires), just come on down if you actually wish to experience and learn about them first hand. However it much easier to just be negative and do nothing as usual I suppose.

The picture that I posted above was finally localized by a Detector, but the Indian that had seen the Luminous gas (fire) had put me to within 20-25 ft of it to start with a "Fire". Explain how this was possible
if not with a fire please.

Many of the major mines in the past in Mexico owe their start to a Fire".

If it is to be discussed rationally, not just ridiculed, I will post a bit of background and personal experiences and field observations.

As they say "the proof is in the pudding" and I have eaten pudding as evidenced in the above picture.

I can state flatly "yes" they do exist, and valuables/mines have been found by them, BUT, also enough dry holes have been dug in Mexico to create a nice lake if joined together. A fire is seldom exactly over a metallic mass or whatever, having often traveled a horizontal distance in porous layers below the impermeable Adobe soil cap.until finds a weak spot to exit.

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=skiiimann gold and silver do not react with anything how could they give off a gas??
can someone tell me if there is really a gas that a treasure gives off that can kill you
Yes, here are many things in nature that react with both Au & Ag. As to whether this reaction is involved in the production of a luminous gas, I can only speculate.

Tropical Tramp

[/quote]

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Ah yes. On one side we have the man who says that fire exists, has used it to find treasure and has offered to show the fires to other people. He has photographic evidence and his own reputation for honesty to testify to his veracity. On the other side we have a man who has not investigated, has never seen and has not admitted to publicly finding anything. He refuses to be shown the proof that he "debunks". Gee, that's a tough one but I'll go out on a limb and side with Real de Tayopa. I won't go any further on this topic. We should speak kindly of the dead. Anyone who refuses to learn will soon be dead - most likely killed by something that doesn't exist. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread