lakillian
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Winfield, WV
- Detector(s) used
- Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
I really need a better pinpointer but with all the money I have dished out on detectors lately, I can't seem to afford a good one.
If 53 people were to deposit 5.00 into my paypal account, then I could get one!!!!!!! Doesn't that sound like a wonderful idea on my part? You could be helping me out

Let me know when you are going to send me the 5.00 and I will give you my paypal email
Ain't I funny
?
If 53 people were to deposit 5.00 into my paypal account, then I could get one!!!!!!! Doesn't that sound like a wonderful idea on my part? You could be helping me out

Let me know when you are going to send me the 5.00 and I will give you my paypal email

Ain't I funny
?








