What's new

I just sent a Whites TM 808

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To a person in Washington State I used UPS . They charged me $77.63 . When is this inflation going to STOP ???
 
To a person in Washington State I used UPS . They charged me $77.63 . When is this inflation going to STOP ???
I hope that is with the insurance for any damage that might happen during shipping.
 
ups sux, I don't use them anymore. If I find out a company is using them to ship a product I want I don't order the product.
Jon 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom