I just signed up to become a Charter Member

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Atta-Boy , The perks are great but the main reason I did it was because I wanted to do all I could to make sure this site stays put . Best site ever .

OP
OP
C

CSOhio

Apr 13, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
thanks for all the replies i truly hope this site keeps up the good work.

its nice to read peoples finds and learn tips

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. This is a super duper site. Glad to have you with us. This site is full of great people.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Congratulations on your decision to become a charter member you really wont regret it in the slightest/ Make sure you check out the charter members forum,there usually something interesting going on in there,and dont be shy about clicking on the chat area,lotta nice people in there. After 30 dyas if everything looks good with your pedigree one of us will teach you the sevret handshake,HH....Shoot

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cynangyl said:
I found the info on how to go about it and quite frankly what I have ALREADY gotten from TreasureNet has been way worth the cost of a yearly charter membership so I joined as well! Even if I never use any of the great features of a charter member I have my money's worth plus I know I did what I could to help them to continue to improve the site. :D

DIDDO!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread