devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am primarily a relic hunter, but I have found some coins that need to be cleaned. I have a few questions regarding this. First question: I know they make both coin and jewelry tumblers, but can you purchase a certain type that could be used for both eliminating the need for the purchase of two different tumblers? Any tips or info. regarding this would be most appreciated.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am primarily a relic hunter, but I have found some coins that need to be cleaned. I have a few questions regarding this. First question: I know they make both coin and jewelry tumblers, but can you purchase a certain type that could be used for both eliminating the need for the purchase of two different tumblers? Any tips or info. regarding this would be most appreciated.

You can use the same unit for both by simply changing the media,........

or

You can use a tumbler for coins,..... and a vibratory finisher for jewelry.

scott.jpg

Vibratory Finisher.JPG

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use lemon juice and salt for coins but seperate the pennies I havent done jewelry yet but I think one tumbler could do both

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the replies.