What's new

I knew today was going to be a good day!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened my 2 half dollar boxes and the first pic is what I saw on the end of the rolls. I knew it was going to be a good day! Even if the box had nothing other than the 4- 1964 halves it was a good box.

well one box had 11-40%.........and box 2 had 12- 1964 90% and 9 more 40%

so total was 20- 40% and 12- 90%...........about $165 in silver for $16 :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00558.webp
    DSC00558.webp
    36 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC00559.webp
    DSC00559.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
Oh yeah ! Ya gotta love that !!! Good score ! Argentium.
 
Great Score!!! That top photo of the enders almost blinded me. Real nice
HH
Rich
 
sweet boxes. the 90%ers always make it that much better.
 
Nice score - good times were had there I see, :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
!!!GLORIOUS!!! :hello2:

CONGRATS!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Great score and real nice pix too!
Thanks and congrats
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom