Subterranean
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 3,966
- Reaction score
- 8,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
How often do you or I find more than one Kennedy Half Dollar anywhere? I found a 1971 and 1972 in the same hole, and a 1994 with a modern quarter in another hole. Three in one day, FROM ONE SCHOOL, that I have really hammered already!
I usually dig one half dollar coin every six months and always at different venues. (This from a guy who digs $800.00 in clad a year.)

For the life of me, I could not find one stitch of jewelry, ugh.
Also from the "Big and Round" department, a 2005 Springfield Cardinals token and a 2006 Rat Regurgitation Palace (Chuck E.Cheese) token.

From the "It May Be A Gun Part" department, a possible semi-auto pistol slide release, (toy or real?) Just a guess!


Thanks for looking, I will be trying to break a "no silver or gold" streak later this week.
Happy Hunting to all, Sub
I usually dig one half dollar coin every six months and always at different venues. (This from a guy who digs $800.00 in clad a year.)
For the life of me, I could not find one stitch of jewelry, ugh.

Also from the "Big and Round" department, a 2005 Springfield Cardinals token and a 2006 Rat Regurgitation Palace (Chuck E.Cheese) token.

From the "It May Be A Gun Part" department, a possible semi-auto pistol slide release, (toy or real?) Just a guess!


Thanks for looking, I will be trying to break a "no silver or gold" streak later this week.
Happy Hunting to all, Sub

Upvote
30
My 1st season I did mainly parks, schools and sports complexes as well as other public lands and dug just over $500 in 8 months. Last season I mainly hunted permissions and dug about $360. I presume that's about what I'll dig this season.







