I know I said this last year

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK New Hampshire, lets get this section going. :hello: I know I said this last time but I'm gonna do it this time. :walk: I will check this site daily and If no one has entered anything I will come up with something and just keep answering myself till someone else jumps in and saves me from dementia.

Attachments

• Dying Laughing.gif
    Dying Laughing.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 295
OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not bad, I see there has been 12 views in one day, no post but 12 views, that's a start. :thumbsup: Well here is another offer, I have somethings to do tomorrow but I'm going to try to do them early and probably try the north end of Salisbury. The tide is at 3 so Cindy and I will attempt to get there around noon. We'll keep our eyes open for other swingers. So if you see the two of us, come on over and say Hi. :hello: I promise not to talk much, well not as long as the tide is still out. Good Luck to all that head out tomorrow. :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• Detecting.gif
    Detecting.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 279
OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Leaving now, Heading to The northend of Salisbury and I got a call from a friend that is meating us there. I'll let you all know how we all do later unless more of you lookers show up. :hello2:

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well we had a good time and met Boston Bob their. We went to Seabrook for a while had a lot of targets and then headed to Salisbury but the water never went out. Ok what I'm saying is the slope ended right at the water line. Would have been great for a shallow water hunter. Bob left there and headed home and Cindy and I went "against my better judgement" to Hampton north end. I was going to go back to Seabrook but where we had plenty of targets, but didn't another big Oops. Well I'll try to post tomorrow in the New Hampshire Finds section, not enough time tonight and the Game will be on in just a few. I saw 26 veiws, I know ya looking!!! :read2: :laughing7:

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I'm sorry to say I guess I won't be posting our finds tonight because my camera's memory stick is not in my camera. I think one of my children are going to have some explaining to do to me when they get home. So all I can say is maybe tomorrow night. :dontknow:
On another note, Beach-Hunter braved the chilly, OK icy cold New Hampshire Treasurenet Forum. Thanks Beach-Hunter for helping to warm this place up. :coffee2:
I'll find my Memory Stick and post tomorrow night. :tongue3:

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I guess I had pictures on my camera that one of my daughters wanted. She has now given me back my memory stick and I will get the picture onto my PC tomorrow and post in the NH Finds here. :laughing7:

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_pale: Sorry I didn't get to post today either. I got the pictures into my pc but 4 o'clock comes early when I get up. So tomorrow with no problem.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I wish the only reason I couldn't post any finds was because of a camera problem. The weather here is the biggest problem. Just when I thought the ground was thawing out and the snow was going away we got more. Just got the power back on this morning after the near hurricane force winds from the night before last. Might try to hit the beach tomorrow and see what the storm has turned up. Nice to see a familiar face here.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
NHBandit said:
Just got the power back on this morning after the near hurricane force winds from the night before last.

I wish we has our power back! At least we got the generator going....can post and flush....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............the simple things :)

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Ashleen said:
NHBandit said:
Just got the power back on this morning after the near hurricane force winds from the night before last.

I wish we has our power back! At least we got the generator going....can post and flush....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............the simple things :)
Lost it last year during the ice storm for 7 days. That was rough but we have 2 woodstoves, 1 is a kitchen cook stove, & plenty of kerosene lamps so it's a little like camping without leaving home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread