What's new

I know there Buckles but dont know age and what they are called.

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

Like the title says I found bigger one a while back. The smaller one I just found this year in the same place I found the Machin Mills Copper. Always wanted to know if they have a name and how old they are. Thanks for looking.

Bubba65
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1557.webp
    IMG_1557.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_1555.webp
    IMG_1555.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 302
Re: I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

check 'batwing"
 
Upvote 0
Re: I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

johnnyi said:
check 'batwing"
:wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

Hello and thank you for the name of the buckles. Would any one no a rough idea of the age of these buckles.Thanks again for all the info.

Bubba65
 
Upvote 0
Re: I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

Late 1700s through mid 1800s...
 
Upvote 0
Re: I know there Buckles but don't know age and what they are called.

Great ID on some Great finds. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom