SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 8, 2012 #1 I know what I'm gonna have to do all night..... I have to go through all my flint flakes and rocks.......... Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012 Upvote 0
I know what I'm gonna have to do all night..... I have to go through all my flint flakes and rocks..........
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Dec 9, 2012 #41 I would have thought after searching you'r flake pile and rocks all night you would have found at least one. Oh well.
I would have thought after searching you'r flake pile and rocks all night you would have found at least one. Oh well.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2012 #42 I figured when I got back and looked at this thread this evening I would have seen that Ken figured out what a good advertising opportunity this was and wowed use with the knowlage he must have of his chosen passion. .... not so much huh?
I figured when I got back and looked at this thread this evening I would have seen that Ken figured out what a good advertising opportunity this was and wowed use with the knowlage he must have of his chosen passion. .... not so much huh?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,437 Reaction score 72,667 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2012 #43 Thread is locked...........