What's new

I Learned a lesson today!

undergrounddrew

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!!
I drove through a small town in Alabama this afternoon, went by an old bank.
Thought to myself "I should stop and see if they have any halves", but kept going. Went about three or four miles out of town and the thought just kept gnawling at me, so, I did the U-Turn!
The nice lady was thrilled to get rid of the 13 rolls she had up front and found 7 more in the vault.
Totals: 6-40%; 1-90% Kennedy and 2- Franklins (a 63 and a 58)!!!!!!!
The lesson is "Trust your gut"!
My first Franklins!!!!!!!! Have yet to dig one up, That is next!!!
 
Upvote 0
Yes, always trust your instincts!!! :hello2: Nice score!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Good job. I have a problem going by banks when I should stop too.
 
Yep, I'd probably tell the ambulance to stop on the way to the hospital for my heart attack. Oh well, glad you listened to your instincts HSH :hello2:
 
Some of my motherlode scores have been just like that....Do I stop or not. When I do! BINGO!
congrats
rileyboy
 
Forget " trust your gut" just stop at any bank when you can especially if its a bank you havnt been to.
 
Nice score i always stop and ask every bank i go buy and not just for coins but for old paper money cant tell you how many tellers are happy to get rid of old money that is how i got my two solid rolls of quarters this year what a day that was . happy hunting Ron
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom