What's new

I like this hobby more anybody in here!

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so ive been doing this for about 3-4 months.....& nobody here loves this hobby more than me ...discuss...lol
 
The thrill of the hunt,that's a thrill I like,bout 30hr. a week,I love being retired with nothin to do but SWING!!
 
stefen said:
What makes you so special? :icon_scratch:
sorry wasn't trying to be mean ..I was just trying to get a conversation going!.....lol (proving i love this hobby more than you do!)
 
WOW, 3 to 4 months ::)

Welcome to the obsession :thumbsup:

I only been doing it fer around 41 years :tongue3:

I would really be impressed and would really believe you if I saw that Charter Member on your post :wink:

Take the plunge and show us how you really love the hobby :laughing7: :hello:
 
Guys/gals I did it all ...football...baseball...barroom sports ...golf....There is nothing better than digging a hole for a present...Its like christmas day every time i detect!......this is my point!
 
kayden said:
Guys/gals I did it all ...football...baseball...barroom sports ...golf....There is nothing better than digging a hole for a present...Its like christmas day every time i detect!......this is my point!
Son,You got it BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
lol
 
Uh, did somebody say "thrill of the hunt"? I was born with the name. :laughing7:
 
thrillathahunt said:
Uh, did somebody say "thrill of the hunt"? I was born with the name. :laughing7:
No greater thrill than not knowing what you'll did up next!!!
 
This thread has potential of 3,000 posts of which 2900 from me im sure!
 
Did anybody ever get banner from just a post(this is my goal!) :headbang:
 
After seeing a post like this, I can't wait until school starts back up for the fall again....
 
kayden said:
Did anybody ever get banner from just a post(this is my goal!) :headbang:

You never Know, I have never seen your Posts But I will be Looking for them!!!! Don't be scared!!! I'm Nice !!!! I only Bite On Saturday's!!! You never Know when Some special Post will Get You Something You Would Like( Charter membership) This one was not the one!!!! there are over 12 that we have payed for!!!! For the regulars Yes I have Had One of those WEEKS ( not days) Chug ;D ;D ;D This is going to be for a post later next week in everything else!!!! We all Like Pictures!!!!!
 
The cool thing about it is the more time you spend typing about it around here, the less time you have to go md'ing!

Doh!
 
Lowbatts said:
The cool thing about it is the more time you spend typing about it around here, the less time you have to go md'ing!

Doh!
Very COOL screen name!!!!!!!!!!
 
kayden said:
Did anybody ever get banner from just a post(this is my goal!) :headbang:

Only if they are a Charter Member...

You get a free pole dance as a Benny...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom