Jeep said:WOW, 3 to 4 months
Welcome to the obsession
I only been doing it fer around 41 years
I would really be impressed and would really believe you if I saw that Charter Member on your post
Take the plunge and show us how you really love the hobby![]()
![]()
Can't begin to say you love it more than anyone till your a Charter Member here...



I have a few medical problems, I use a cane when I walk, point is, I'm going out and trying to live as normal a life as possible, and that includes being with Chug, MD'ing is one of THE best hobbies out there, we have so much fun together!!!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you, you know, like your finds, and experience out in the field, and we have some great folks here who don't mind helping out all the newbies!
So go on out there and start showing us your finds!!!!









