What's new

I Lost count what Number flood this is

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the Last Hour or so we've Been getting Hammered again.

they are saying another Half Hour yet.

Water Rescues All over again,
from cars & Houses.

roads being Closed again.

I Wonder if FEMA Is under water this time Too.
 
No ,FEMA is here in Bastrop,TX. trying to figure out how to get 1500 people back into a new home. :dontknow:
 
one weather report yesterday said IF
all the rain we got in September alone
was snow. We would have 17 Feet.

We beat the all time september record

& the all time rain record for the year
2 storms ago.

Going to rain through tomorrow :(
 
This is what happens when the U.S. military plays god. Global warming? I think not. HAARP? Now that's a different story.
 
no ones controlling the weather it is just a freak of nature we ahvent had stroms like this in hundreds of years because we havent had the right weather we did and we had 100 year storms thats all it is
 
olepossum said:
no ones controlling the weather it is just a freak of nature we ahvent had stroms like this in hundreds of years because we havent had the right weather we did and we had 100 year storms thats all it is
I didn't say they are controlling it. It's called experimentation. They don't know what they're doing, that's the problem.
 
diggummup said:
olepossum said:
no ones controlling the weather it is just a freak of nature we ahvent had stroms like this in hundreds of years because we havent had the right weather we did and we had 100 year storms thats all it is
I didn't say they are controlling it. It's called experimentation. They don't know what they're doing, that's the problem.

Yes I Can believe they are screwing around,
And Inadvertently causing problems all in the Name of
the U.S. controling the world.
at least it's more Believable then Global warming to me.

http://republicanherald.com/news/ev...-in-pine-grove-as-creek-waters-rise-1.1210083


I also wonder if they somehow Twisted the earth off its
Axis, with their monkeying around.
we should soon gnow if this weather pattern continues
over the years, & Dosn't shift to another area.

We may be the New Rain Forest :D
Or I'll soon be on an Island up here :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom