What's new

I love being me!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: I dumped a box at a local bank and asked, as usual, if they had any other halves. They did, four rolls. All but seven were 90%, mostly Walkers and Bens!
 

Attachments

  • walker$.webp
    walker$.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
Congrats! I often forget to ask - but maybe not after that pic!
 
Excellent Score! And in a great hunting ground too - I know the area well.
 
That's a nice healthy picture
 
I would love to be you too Congrats thats fantastic My turn next I need to love being me.....Tommy
 
babes & baldies & baldies & bells--- :occasion18:
 
Crazy that you got that. I've never gotten anything close to 4 rolls worth in one sitting. Congrats.
 
Even if you get skunked for the remainder of 2020, you will have had, quoting Sinatra, "a very good year".

73 90% silvers is twice what I found in all of 2019.
 
Crazy that you got that. I've never gotten anything close to 4 rolls worth in one sitting. Congrats.

I've gotten 6 of 7 or 7 of 8 before. Right place at the right time!
 
All but seven were 90%...

I think some might have read this and thought the other seven were clad, but judging by your photo it looks like they were just seven lowly 40%ers! :laughing7: That's how you coin roll hunt! Now you can make a video telling people how you make six figures by going to the bank a few times a week...:thumbsup:
 
I think some might have read this and thought the other seven were clad, but judging by your photo it looks like they were just seven lowly 40%ers! :laughing7: That's how you coin roll hunt! Now you can make a video telling people how you make six figures by going to the bank a few times a week...:thumbsup:

😂😂😂😂
 
Right time. Right place and persistence. Congrats.
 
WOW you really crushed it!
 
Nice! My dad just got back into roll hunting, but I remember him scoring over a half dozen rolls of silver when we were kids.
 
Reminds me of back in late 2018, I normally just get dime boxes, when one of my tellers asked if I wanted any rolls of half dollars. She had 10-rolls of CWR for $100., sure I took them thinking they were all clads of someone's dump. Of the 200 coins, only 2 were clad, the rest being silver. But I'll let my pictures say the rest of the story.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581550927.306417.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581551026.599315.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581551061.744616.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581551086.943119.webp
It happens when you least expect it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom