What's new

I love dirty little kenneys

favored papa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Location
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
it seams to me crh is getting very hard around here. almost every bank has 100 to 800 in halves but not much silver in it. almost the only thing I have found in December and January were dirty dirty 40%ers some one missed edge hunting.

today I found 4, only one was a clean edge. At that bank before I could ask if they had any halves I see 13 rolls in front of the teller. She said they just came in. I asked if she had any others and she said $10. I took $30.00 the clean 66 was in here roll.

that is # 7 for the year, out of around $2000. in "bank rolls"

I am not complaining 7 is seven for the pile. HH
 
Upvote 0
Favored Papa,
You are right....anything you get is nice. I'm sure up in Idaho it's tough finding
halves. I drove through Idaho once back in 1981 and there was a rest stop that
had a bar/restaurant that had thousands of silver dollars in the wood of the bar and
tables and trim around the big mirror. I was amazed at how many they had on display.
Do you know the place?
rileyboy
 
no i don't know of one in Idaho You may be referring to the Silver Dollar bar in Jackson Hole Wy. I think that must be it . They do have a ton of them. Just across the border in Wy. and just south of Yellowstone Park.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom