I may have found

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
This little towns pre 1930’s scrap yard. Street with all antebellum houses except the mid century modern house where I am finding all this. Backyard completely loaded with large chunks as you can see. Was hoping for another axe head like the one I found yesterday or at least something intriguing to look up but no such luck today. Hopefully when I get some of these large chunks out of the way something good will show up. Lots of red bricks and some old glass so you never know. Good luck to everyone on today’s findings

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpeg
    IMG_0527.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 10
This little towns pre 1930’s scrap yard. Street with all antebellum houses except the mid century modern house where I am finding all this. Backyard completely loaded with large chunks as you can see. Was hoping for another axe head like the one I found yesterday or at least something intriguing to look up but no such luck today. Hopefully when I get some of these large chunks out of the way something good will show up. Lots of red bricks and some old glass so you never know. Good luck to everyone on today’s findings
Oh yeah…. I’m my experience all of old this iron usually signals some goodies , especially if there is some old bottle glass. Good luck! Love to see what you find!

Nice!!! Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back