I may start a new metal detector company....

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
rumme said:
... I have a bad habit of pointing out what I perceicve to be insincerity or B.S.

OK, I think we all got the point that your 'B.S. detector' is set to hypersensitive ;)
And it seems clear that your perception of things is absolutely literal, so I hope you will take the time to read my response on that other thread, (or was it on that other thread?) because I put alot of effort into trying to be clear (and honest) in my response. Too bad I didn't read this thread first. We could've had this whole conversation in one spot!
But tell the truth... you're the one who can't resist saying "Who farted?", aren't 'cha?
Lol :D ;D
Guess you did say it was a "bad habit".....

HH - Kilika

thumper

Nov 25, 2005
clifton forge virginia
Detector(s) used
radioshack discovery 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have to post to this thread.....I only have a radio shack discovery 2000....bought it used for 35 dollars at a yard sale....been using it for about 2 yrs or so.........yes....it has paid for itself.but that wasn't the plan and never was....I just think it's neat as hell to find something buried in the ground,,,, and to know I am the first person touching it since it was lost, abandoned,etc...I haven't been posting for a while, but I come to this site at the very least 3 or 4 times a week.....you can look at my post and see what I have shown here.........also I have found quite a bit more than that.....I always hope that I will really find something worth a few dollars............sure I do and everyone else does.........but honestly it is a hobby.....and a great one at that....If I was into it for glory and fame, I woulda spent more than 35 dollars for my equipment.lmao!!!!! When I go to the local park and dig several............damn I mean several zinc pennies,and then get a strong quarter signal........and dig,,,and it is a quarter...oh what a feeling ::) I dig all coin signals.hell.... all repeatable signals........And I honestly do it for fun........nothing else..This hobby does have the potential to reward you with more than you put in, but that is not the reason 99% of the ppl do it....It is for the fun, the time alone, the time to collect your thoughts, and the time to let your mind go, to become one with nature, to exercise, to just be free, and explore the surroundings...nuff said

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Kilika said:
But tell the truth... you're the one who can't resist saying "Who farted?", aren't 'cha?
Lol :D ;D
Guess you did say it was a "bad habit".....

HH - Kilika

Ok, THAT was funny, by the way, it's usually me.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
wow what a discussion i like to detect forget my troubbles enter a world that releives stress and although i am seeking physcriatic help for this addiction and giving the good doctor all of my clad i think we have covered all the pros and cons lets move on, i am planning an upgrade by the way jim ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I don't know anyone that persues this hobby for the exercise alone. It's more about the excitement of what is going to come out of the ground next! This hobby gives me highs and lows (mostly highs). I do it for the fun of it and the exercise is a byproduct of that fun I am having. One bonus of this hobby is the friends I have met and that alone is priceless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread