What's new

i might have to start hunting the dry sand - or move NORTH

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the lane few hours before low tide, kinda like a normal day.

Did get to see one white gold band, mr Stanley was holding 2 nice 925ers, ina, ken & denise and their friend with his atpro kinda had the mumbles like me…..hopefully they found something yellow as the day continued.

Maybe a road trip tomorrow, but if no, I am going someplace on the bay that I have not hunted yet this summer.

Good luck out there……..3 min. vid

.
.
 
Upvote 0
too many pirates on your beach max!!!
 
Gravediggermax-vabeachva....since moving from Manassas 1 1/2 years ago to Kerrville, TX, I have deeply missed hitting the beaches there in Virginia Beach. But about a week ago, my detecting partner introduced me to the beach at Port Aransas, TX.........just as the tropical storm was coming in. The neat thing about these beaches is that you can drive on them........meaning more lost things.... :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy:

Yet....I still miss the Virginia Beach beaches! Keep hitting the lane....and, yes, finding the "interesting" people...LOL

Take care!

Mel

borninok
 
Don't know what "the spacey friend" was into, but
she was really enjoying her beach visit for sure. A
nice video again Max. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I feel for you guys out there in the Southeast, it's insane the amount of competition you guys have. I can only imagine how much gold guys like you that know what they are doing, would find in a prime spot with little competition.

Like that guy in Japan, Ronan18k? He finds insane amounts gold jewelry, cause he is hunting virgin beaches, with 0 competition.

If I lived on the east coast, I would be hitting the old beaches that people don't use anymore... if those even exist on the east coast..
 
I'd say yer, "buddy" has a bit of whatever is vexing Captain Jack Sparrow has...the heat is it? LOL!

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
Hit the lane few hours before low tide, kinda like a normal day.

Did get to see one white gold band, mr Stanley was holding 2 nice 925ers, ina, ken & denise and their friend with his atpro kinda had the mumbles like me…..hopefully they found something yellow as the day continued.

Maybe a road trip tomorrow, but if no, I am going someplace on the bay that I have not hunted yet this summer.

Good luck out there……..3 min. vid

.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeKeo3WkfQ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom