What's new

I must be dumb

lonesomebob

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
927
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I went to the help line about posting an atavar picture, followed it to the point where it says ,i will post my own picture. after thaat I lose it , what do I do ? have the picture in my pictures but cant make the transition. ??? bob
 
Yep (chose upload own pics) browse your own pics (whichever drive/location stored) and pick your avatar :icon_thumright:
 
1#Click on your profile

2# go to forum profile information.

3# click on browse.

4# chose a picture.
 
civil war hunter said:
1#Click on your profile

2# go to forum profile information.

3# click on browse.

4# chose a picture.
After you left click a picture left click "open" at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Of course you have to have some pictures saved in order to use one. If not then let us know, we can help with that too.
 
What is with the posts of people calling themselves Dumb or stupid ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

I know what it takes to get where you are now Bob and there's no way some one who's dumb could have made it.

Everyone else already beat me to the answer here but PM me if I can help at all. :icon_thumleft:
 
I have a hard time posting pictures. I don't fly a plane either, but that doesn't make me feel dumb.

People always come to me for answers on certain topics because I'm well educated in these areas.

I never touch a computer till I was fifty. Almost twelve years later, I'm still learning a lot and there is always new programing to learn online.

Lets get past the dumb blond jokes.
 
Cool avatar lonesomebob :icon_thumright:
 
MD Dog said:
What is with the posts of people calling themselves Dumb or stupid ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

I know what it takes to get where you are now Bob and there's no way some one who's dumb could have made it.

Everyone else already beat me to the answer here but PM me if I can help at all. :icon_thumleft:

Oh you would never resort to that level MD.
 
Not dumb at all, I have this problem when I post sometimes, if I add too large of a photo,when I'm adding several photos, and it will reject one of my posting. Then I have to start from scratch, again and again. I know there's a better way, just haven't figured it out. Once you do, and have done it several times, you won't forget how.
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom