I need a used Gold Nugget Machine for a Veteran in New Mexico

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MetalDetectors4Veterans.org (me) needs a used Gold Bug Pro or comparable machine for a veteran in New Mexico. I can spend around $375.00 and would ask that it be shipped directly to him. Please let me know if you can help me out. He lives in Belen, NM, and I'm also looking for someone in that area to mentor him. Thank You! - [email protected] Text 914-589-3985

Upvote 3
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DONE! Thank You G.T. for your help and God Bless You Brother! :hello2:

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope he finds his mother lode with his new machine. I didn’t go but friends of mine did and I had to help one through a lot of PTSD and I can totally see the zip zip zip be a wonderful thing for them it’s a form of meditation in itself.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Terry you might also check Facebook marketplace the next time you need one, I saw a few goldbugs and other detectors on there, a lot are in Arizona area. Whites and Tesoro's also.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions