What's new

I need assist.

Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
I could really use some assistance on figuring out what time period these might be from.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220306-141245_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-141245_Gallery.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20220306-004337_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-004337_Gallery.webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220306-004946_Earth.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-004946_Earth.webp
    158.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220306-010820_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-010820_Gallery.webp
    73 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20220306-084607_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-084607_Gallery.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20220306-005254_Maps.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-005254_Maps.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20220306-184213_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-184213_Gallery.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20220306-184126_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-184126_Gallery.webp
    81 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Going to need more info, and the thread is in the wrong forum "Help" Forum is for help with website software and navigation.
Found in desert 🏜.
I believe its a ship that's rumored to have been lost in the western North America desert. What location do you recommend I put this in. This is all new to me so please be patient.
 
Found in desert 🏜.
I believe its a ship that's rumored to have been lost in the western North America desert. What location do you recommend I put this in. This is all new to me so please be patient.
No problem and no need to do anything, I moved the thread to the "general" forum.
 
No problem and no need to do anything, I moved the thread to the "general" forum.
Found in desert 🏜.
I believe its a ship that's rumored to have been lost in the western North America desert. What location do you recommend I put this in. This is all new to me so please be patient.
Have you physically been there or just looking at satellite imagery?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom