Chrisb88 Greenie Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 13, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I found these two button at a house site in Fredericksburg VA and I cannot figure out what type they are. Any idea's?
I found these two button at a house site in Fredericksburg VA and I cannot figure out what type they are. Any idea's?
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 13, 2013 #2 Can you post a photo showing the backs?
Chrisb88 Greenie Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 13, 2013 Thread Owner #3
Chrisb88 Greenie Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 13, 2013 Thread Owner #4 The one that says TEXMEX is all rusted and the star has writing on it but I cannot read them
Chrisb88 Greenie Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 13, 2013 Thread Owner #5
Chrisb88 Greenie Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 13, 2013 Thread Owner #6 I have dug 3 US plates a few eagle buttons, one Brest plate and a ton of union bullets at this site but I have no clue what these buttons are.
I have dug 3 US plates a few eagle buttons, one Brest plate and a ton of union bullets at this site but I have no clue what these buttons are.