Truth
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Guys I’ve been racking my brain trying to find what these buttons are and it’s killing me I just gotta know. It appears to say JOSEPH MA
S N° 2 QUILTY View attachment 1732423View attachment 1732424View attachment 1732425
This one has crown one top a the word PLATED I think on the bottom . British Crown maybe . Found it a foot away from my Louisiana Pelican Coat Button I found months ago.

Crown and prominent D 
If you need better angle shots I’ll try my best.
S N° 2 QUILTY View attachment 1732423View attachment 1732424View attachment 1732425This one has crown one top a the word PLATED I think on the bottom . British Crown maybe . Found it a foot away from my Louisiana Pelican Coat Button I found months ago.


Crown and prominent D 
If you need better angle shots I’ll try my best.
Last edited:
)))













