What's new

I need help on posting a picture from my iPhone?

MassDestruction

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have posted 2 things about some buttons I've found and everybody keeps sayn I they need a photo but I can't figure out how to do this with my iPhone , are is it even possible ? Thanks for any info I have lots of cool buckles buttons etc thanks
 
Good luck. Have this problem myself. To the people that do not know...when you try to post a new message with an Iphone...it will allow you to write a message but the "browse" and "more attachments" are faded and do not respond to post a pic.
 
Upvote 0
You can take your memory card from your phone and get a SD adapter and use your computer. Hope that helps? HH
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
MassDestruction said:
I have posted 2 things about some buttons I've found and everybody keeps sayn I they need a photo but I can't figure out how to do this with my iPhone , are is it even possible ? Thanks for any info I have lots of cool buckles buttons etc thanks

I usually direct upload all my pics from my home computer but when I'm away and need to post with my iPhone I use the img code from Photobucket. The photobucket app is free and very easy to upload pics to from your iPhone
here is a sample of a pic I posted via Photobucket from my iPhone. Hope that helps.

Grace.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I use the photobucket app. Take a pic, upload it to photobucket, then copy the image link from the app and paste into the message.
Works well.
 
Upvote 0
Kieth-Tx said:
Hey Gunny...have you tried this using an IPhone?
Sorry, Missed the reply.

Yes i use it on the iphone reguarly. Photobucket hosts the image, I uupload with the app and past the image link in my post.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom