robertshep Tenderfoot Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Meridianville Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 3, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Found a button today I think it might be civil war but I'm not sure!! Any help will be great!!! Attachments image-684343176.webp 72.8 KB · Views: 144 image-341169762.webp 47.2 KB · Views: 168
C CATFISH Jr. Member Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2012 #2 Sorry, but the US Air Force wasn't formed until after WW2, about 1946-1947 I believe. That button is still used today.
Sorry, but the US Air Force wasn't formed until after WW2, about 1946-1947 I believe. That button is still used today.
robertshep Tenderfoot Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Meridianville Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 3, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the id o well I'll keep looking!!
Metal.detective Full Member Joined Oct 29, 2012 Messages 137 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location Roanoke Rapids NC Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2012 #4 It is a U.S. Airforce button. Go to Waterbury button company's website. Go to pattern search and type in 15844. There's your button. Good luck and stay safe.
It is a U.S. Airforce button. Go to Waterbury button company's website. Go to pattern search and type in 15844. There's your button. Good luck and stay safe.
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2012 #5 cool find, no worries you will find a cw button soon