What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED I need some help with this lamp I dug.

Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
509
Reaction score
780
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this lamp out of an old cellar hole that people had later used as a dump. I dug out this really cool old lamp and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a date or Mabel even a maker? It is pretty dectritive and most of the stuff I was finding in the cellar hole was from the late 1920s to the like the 70s or 80s. Any help with this is very much appreciated!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.webp
 
If there were a makers name it would be on the base outer rim. Doubt it is anything like tiffany though.
 
Upvote 1
To me it looks art deco time period. Could you put it thru a electrolysis machine to clean it up to possibly to get a makers name.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom