What's new

I never gets old!!! Check this white & quartz point!

ROCKateer

Full Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
168
Reaction score
283
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shawnee, KS.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I never gets old!!! Check this white & quartz point!

I just found this point and every time it almost feels like the first. Especially this year with all the rain around Kansas City metro. What type of point would you classify this one? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435676299.942566.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435676449.155559.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not good at typing points but you found a good one!
 
Very Nice Find! :icon_thumright:
 
Don't know your area do you have Adena in your area?
 
Its tributary to Kansas river. I am pretty sure it's an adena point. Thanks guys. Like I was trying to say "IT Never gets OLD.each artifact.
 
Its tributary to Kansas river. I am pretty sure it's an adena point. Thanks guys. Like I was trying to say "IT Never gets OLD.each artifact.

I find the Adena points here to. Georgia find, top left
 

Attachments

  • 100_4248.webp
    100_4248.webp
    302.7 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom