cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The light in my room reflected off a coin and all I could see was that light. It was a 2006 proof on the end of the roll and in very good condition. It didn't even have the round scratch that the rolling machines usually put on end coins.
Out of 2 boxes:
2006 proof
1776-1976 proof
19?? proof (can't remember, poor shape)
1959D BEN almost AU
90% JFK 2
40% JFK 3
Got $1000 ea coming in from 2 new sources this week. The 2 boxes above was from my old source that I have been using 8 months.
Out of 2 boxes:
2006 proof
1776-1976 proof
19?? proof (can't remember, poor shape)
1959D BEN almost AU
90% JFK 2
40% JFK 3
Got $1000 ea coming in from 2 new sources this week. The 2 boxes above was from my old source that I have been using 8 months.
Upvote
0







