What's new

I own land. Need advice

Isitreal

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!
Not sure which section this belongs in but I hope I get some feedback here. I recently inherited land in Georgia and for generations the land has just sat there. I want to prospect or do a trial test of the land to see if it has any potential for gold recovery. I was just looking for a little info on whethere there is gold in the area or how to start prospecting the land. I know there was a huge gold rush in dahlonega and further north but how about further south? Thanks for reading!
 
Hello all!
Not sure which section this belongs in but I hope I get some feedback here. I recently inherited land in Georgia and for generations the land has just sat there. I want to prospect or do a trial test of the land to see if it has any potential for gold recovery. I was just looking for a little info on whethere there is gold in the area or how to start prospecting the land. I know there was a huge gold rush in dahlonega and further north but how about further south? Thanks for reading!


Buy a shovel and dig man/woman dig.
 
reply

Hello all!
Not sure which section this belongs in but I hope I get some feedback here. I recently inherited land in Georgia and for generations the land has just sat there. I want to prospect or do a trial test of the land to see if it has any potential for gold recovery. I was just looking for a little info on whethere there is gold in the area or how to start prospecting the land. I know there was a huge gold rush in dahlonega and further north but how about further south? Thanks for reading!

Sounds like a question for a nugget specific forum. This forum is mostly read and posted on by coin/relic guys.
 
Get your hands on a geological survey map of the area:occasion14:
 
Or.... you can do what I would do :tongue3:

Odds are there is no gold in them dar hills, but it wouldn't hurt to start your own rumor and wait a year and sell the land for top dollar :headbang:
 
Spart you forgot you have to salt the place a little first:laughing7:
 
If you draw a line from Dahlonega down towards Lineville area of alabama if you are south of the line much lower chance and north of the line at least a chance and worth looking. Look for areas which could concentrate the gold eg old creeks.
 
Or.... you can do what I would do :tongue3:

Odds are there is no gold in them dar hills, but it wouldn't hurt to start your own rumor and wait a year and sell the land for top dollar :headbang:


That is awesome.. Just saying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom