aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
i work for a florist 


Sorry, hope you had a great day, happy valentines day!!!
Yes I'm happy, my new toy is here!!!!!!
RedChug And Red said:The last 10 years, I bought Red a Live Rose Plant!! We Have them In the Flower beds!!! They Bring Up Beautiful Roses Every Year and You Can Dig them Up And Move them With You, This Year I surprised Red With Seeds And Bulbs She said One night while we we on Our computers that She Wished the We Could Get More flowers to Attract Butterflys and Humming Birds so she could watch them While She Is out Side!!!
That Is on Of the Gifts I gave her Tonight Now we Have another Project Before Detecting Season Starts!!!
Love You Red Chug







aa battery said:chug and red you guys like each other.![]()
don't let him know, I'm playing hard to get!
Red

ok so has the warden fur yearsChug And Red said:aa battery said:chug and red you guys like each other.![]()
don't let him know, I'm playing hard to get!
Red
